We are here to help

Does your family need help but you don’t know where to start? The Florida Network of Youth and Family Services and its community of agencies can provide free services in your area so you can get your family back on track.

Where to find help in your area:

Serving Pasco County

Youth and Family Alternatives – RAP House

Agency: Youth and Family Alternatives, Inc.

7522 Plathe Road
New Port Richey, FL 34653
Telephone: 727-835-1777
Get Directions